Today's post is actually another Valentine's Day look/ tutorial. I am currently at a photoshoot in NYC, so I decided to create two looks last weekend so that you could get a head start of planning for Valentine's Day. It's the day of love...
The first tutorial was more on the neutral side, click here to see, this tutorial is still subtle while utilizing blues and purples.
Why blues and purples? When most people think of Valentine's Day they automatically think of red and pink. Me...I think of coral, cobalt blue, purple, fuchsia and black so I figured I make some out-of-the-ordinary looks for those looking for something different.
- Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Sable
- Lancome Brow Expert in Natural
- BH Liquid Foundation in D1-Hazelnut & D2-Mocha
- BH 10 Color Camouflage Concealer Palette
- Lancome Ageless Minerale in Yellow Corrector (highlight)
- Lancome Ageless Minerale in Translucent Bronze
- BH Cosmetics Duo Blush Palette - brown
- BH Cosmetics Duo Blush Palette - pink duo
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Soft Peach
- Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (Scratch)
- Lancome Color Design Shadow in All Made Up
- Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
- Rimmel London Soft Khol Kajal Liner in Pure White
- Jordana Fabu Liner Eyeliner
- Lancome Cils Booster XL
- Avon SuperShock Mascara
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural
- Lancome L'Absolu Matte lip gloss in 301-Prune Elixir
- Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Lilac Pastelle
More photos are here...
Nude lips are classy, sweet and sophisticated.
Fun and funky purple lips for those bold love birds going out for fun.
Will you try this look out?